Saturday, September 2, 2023

Hawaii with the Kaminski's Day One

An adventure I had never been on.  I always love new adventures.  This was to visit Patti and Josh in Hawaii.  I arrived at the airport to their greeting and a beautiful lei.  
Josh! 
Patti gave me a tour around the property where she lives.  It is a beautiful place.  Lots of acres, fruit growing, flowers and horses.  So much more.  Patti tends to the area around her home and grows lots of different things.  
This is the home of the other person that rents on the property.  
Did you know pineapples grew as a bush?  I didn't.  
If you look closely you will see green bananas.  
The view up the street. Marvelous! 
Beautiful animals.  A couple of foals in the group.  Roper is one of the foals.  They all had names but I don't remember their names. 





Patti and Josh feed the horses snacks. 





Patti makes sure the horse's water buckets are full. 




Such a beautiful setting.  I was looking forward to all Patti and Josh had planned for me.  

1 comment: