Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Here We Go Again, Lucy Soccer

Same introduction routine.  I think it's special to have the teams introduced like this.  We see you Lucy!
A couple of setting changes on my camera helped my pictures come out better.  

Whoa!  Not sure how this ended up. 

Looks like there could have been some pushing on this one. 




Go Lucy, Go!!!
No goal but the acrobatics were impressive.  








I would let you know what each play was but I have no idea.  Too many to try and keep track of. Lucy would remember but she isn't here to help me write this. 







Here she goes!
Run, run, kick, kick
And she got tripped!!! 

Aggressive moves. 






Goal for Deer Park!


This game was not a victory but the Deer Park girls played hard.  As always we thoroughly enjoyed hanging out at the field and watching the team play! Especially Lucy!  We will be back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment