Thursday, May 2, 2013

Welcome to Spokane Patti

My sister is arriving in Spokane on Thursday night.  Wednesday night my neighbor Nola and I had a plan.  Patti has given Nola a bad time about a little Halloween garland that has been hanging on a dog run in their yard for a long time.  We decided to welcome Patti with a variety of holiday decorations.  Not just Halloween garland but a little of everything.  



Even 4th of July!!!


Our neighbor has this wreath up almost year round so I decided to include it in the pictures.
A glowing pumpkin, SWEET.
Patti arrived and I drove her by the front of Nola's house.  She loved it and took a bunch of pictures.  As my sister said, I was a double agent and helped her decorate Nola's dog run with a Hawaiian theme Thursday night!  It was all great fun for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment