Wednesday, December 12, 2012

An Early Christmas Dinner with Friends

Jim and Shelley spend their winters in Arizona normally but they had some things they needed to take care of this year and so we got to see them at Christmas time.  Very cool.  Jim and Shelley go to our church and are also motorcycle buddies.  Shelly rides her own bike just like I do.  We invited them over for dinner before they headed back to the warm Arizona.
 Lasagna and green beans were a couple of things on the menu.  I cooked the lasagna and I asked Mike for zero input while I cooked but I still got some.  He wanted to add Cajun spice to lasagna.  NOT.  The lasagna was great and so were the green beans!
 Jim, Shelley, and Mike
 My master piece!  Yum.
 I think Shelley wanted my dog.  No way!
 Good friends and a good time!  Now they will go away for a while but they will be back.  Maybe Shelley and I can take that girl motorcycle ride we keep talking about and never do.  Love you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment