Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Michael Anderson Style

I am going to get the reputation of attending all the fun stuff and not work.  The fun stuff is easier.  Darlene, our principal, and Brian, her husband, hosted the Michael Anderson Elementary school Christmas party.  They have a beautiful home!  Mike and I had a great time!  So nice to see friends that I miss so much!  
 The food was delicious and I ate way too many cookies.  What has gotten into me?  I better get on the straight and narrow soon!  Everything was yummy!
 Ah the reflection of the chandelier was in the window right over Aimee's head. I think she looks like and angel with a halo!  Pretty sure she is!
 The Portwoods!  Linda had a little accident with dogs and hurt her hand!
 Mary I tried to correct the color on this picture but I just couldn't get it.  It is such a cute picture of you I had to add it in.  I probably could have sent the picture to Keri with all her fancy photo stuff and she could have taken care of it but I didn't.  You look wonderful.  Sorry about the little blur!
 Little blur on this picture too.  This is Brian's collection.
 One of the Starr's Christmas trees.  Love the tree next to the fire.
 Some elves are trying to sneak up the side of the tree.  Shouldn't they be making toys and not sneaking around? Get to work elves!
 Ho Ho Ho
 Ahhh.  Charming picture of the Nowalks!
 Dan and Brian.  Two good men!
 I am not sure why these ladies are laughing so hard.  I missed it.  Don't they look wonderful and full of joy!  Makes me smile just looking at them.  Another blurry picture.  Must have moved the camera a bit.  You are all beautiful!
The Christmas party was wonderful.  I am so looking forward to getting back to work and seeing these people more.  Thanks to Darlene and Brian for a festive night!  So glad Mike and I attended!

No comments:

Post a Comment