Sunday, July 14, 2013

Amazing Third Day Concert

Mike got tickets to the Third Day Concert for me as a birthday present.  One of the best birthday presents I am ever received.  It was at Riverfront Park under the blue sky on a warm summer evening.  Perfect, absolutely perfect.  All the people there had come to praise God and listen to some Christian Rock.  It was all about God.  The music was ahhhh!  Can't describe it.  The first band was a local band chosen to play at the concert.  They were good but I don't remember the band's name.  So sorry. 
 Peter Furler was the next up.  Boy did we really enjoy him.  Loved the Australian accent.  Peter was the lead singer for the Newsboys.  He took some time off and set out on his own.

Want to listen to a little of Peter's music?


 You can't see all the people that attended in these pictures.  There were some on each side of these pictures and the lawn behind the chairs was jammed packed with people.

 Colton Dixon from American Idol fame was next.  Love his voice but not my cup of tea as far as his music.  I still enjoyed listening to him and totally appreciated his talent!  He was really, really wild and jumping around and loud.  All in the name of God.  I am getting old.

 Tons of people praising God in Spokane, what a great place for a concert and what a great city we live in.

 Man oh man.  When this concert was over Mike said if he could he could jump on a plane and follow Third Day to their next concert he would.  I would go with him.  Praising God over and over with song.
 Thanks for the wonderful birthday present Mr. Mike Gleason!  I love you from the bottom of my heart.  :-) I think we look good together.
 I am just telling you right now that I cut a ton of Third Day pictures out but you will still see a lot.  I want to remember it all.

This voice is a gift from God.  













 So many things brought me to tears at this concert.  Songs that hit to the heart, songs that were so meaningful in my walk with God, songs that were full of praise... I Need a Miracle was very emotional.  We need a miracle in our family. We pray for it everyday for sure.

 One of my favorite parts of the concert was Mike just letting go and dancing and singing.  It was wonderful to see and made me laugh with joy in my heart. He just let loose!
 Whew!  So many people singing praises.  I think if we all really got at it we could change the world.  I know we could.


We are all Children of God.  Click and listen. I think the video was too long for my little blog.  You Tube it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment