Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Team Gleason Virtual Event Spokane, WA

June 22nd, 2013 was the date I selected to rally the troops to raise some funds to support Team Gleason.  We met at Mirabeau Park.  I wasn't sure how many were coming but I saw some familiar faces for sure.  Your support is very much appreciated!  NO WHITE FLAGS.
Here we go!  Mariane and Jackie off to support Team Gleason!
Kayna and Kelton Doolittle were part of the group.  Two adorable kids.  I had some great conversation with Kayna.  She wants to play baseball, no not softball, baseball. Reminds me of the Fuller girls.
The Doolittle Family!
Sheila, Rian, Bonnie and Mariane!
Add me to that picture!
We recruited a picture taker for this one!
Beautiful walk along the Centennial Trail!

These two were not staying with the group!
God's country!
No White Flags!


Rian and Mariane were the runners of the group.


Gotta love the shoulder ride.  I wonder if Mike would do that for me if I got tired.
Yes, there was a waterfall on our course.  Did you have a waterfall on your virtual course?
Biting the medal.  Is that something the Olympians do?  That is what Toby said.
I got the privilege of presenting Kayna her medal.
EAOD with medals in tow!  The best medals ever by the way, Keri Doolittle.

NO WHITE FLAGS! Thanks for the support!
Missing one Doolittle who was done having his picture taken.  A great time with great friends and family.  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment