Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Who is the Star of This Post?

A Nice relaxing day with family!  Michel's parents from New Orleans were visiting!  That was great! i phone pictures are great but I have decided they don't look great on this blog. Back to the camera after this post!

 This is where Steve, Michel and Rivers and group were staying!  Nice, quiet, beautiful and right by the river.

Remember when you were a kid and you laid on the grass looking up at the clouds?  It was easy to say what shape the clouds were in.  A dog, a gorilla, trees.  How does that go away?  I have to really think about the shapes it doesn't just pop in my head.  I have been working on it.
Mike and I decided to take a little dip in the water.  I was still restricted by the doctor on what I could do so no swimming just dipping!
 Very refreshing and it was all I could do not to swim.  I like swimming. I followed directions.

 Crazy Mike it his finest form.
Mike decide to swim to a pole that was out in the water.  Didn't seem that far but with the current pushing against your side it was pretty tough.  He didn't make it to the pole and thankfully he didn't get run over by a boat.
 Heading back!
 I said it was relaxing didn't I?
 The crew, David, Blair, Ty and Michel.  I feel like Michel, Steve and Rivers are all safe in their angel arms.
This is precious time, family time is always precious!
 These guys are watching a video of a remote control boat with a camera on it.  They were pretty entertained.
 The best of the best!  Michel!
 OK, here is the star of the show just waking up from a nap!
 Rivers is a gift from God, all little ones are but he is special.  He brings so much joy to his mom and dad! To all of us!
 Could he be any cuter?
 Dave and Rivers!  Somehow Rivers started calling Dave, Dewey.  Where is Dewey everyone was asking.  Rivers shrugged and looked around and around.  It took him several minutes to notice Dewey was standing right next to him.  Somehow he missed him.  It was pretty cute.



 I told you he was the star of this post.
 We sat on the porch and watched a mommy bird feeding this baby in bushes.
 Listening to music, talking, reading with a computer!  Steve continues to live his life to the fullest.  Should be a good lesson for all of us.
A boy and his guitar!
You can already tell Rivers is gifted musically.  He can dance to the music and his rhythm is close to perfect.  He claps right on the beat.  When a song is over he uses sign language to say more!  He loves music. Me too Rivers!
A day to remember!  

No comments:

Post a Comment