Friday, July 19, 2013

Softball Anyone July 2013

Nothing better than hanging out at the softball field on a warm summer night.  It seems like just yesterday that I was watching my daughters play.  Now I am watching my granddaughters play! Watching Layne reminds me so much of watching Kristin or any of my girls.  Layne just gets it.  
Darn you Lucy just let me take a picture of your precious face.  Guess I will have to sneak some!

 Gotcha!


 The big boys watching some softball!
 Batter up.  Layne's helmet matches my motorcycle!
 Layne looks so much like Justin in this picture!


 Doing a little helping!

 Good job Layne from mom!



 While I was watching Lucy create play I marveled at the fact that she needed no toys.  Adults seem to need toys or something to create fun.  Not kids.  Lucy started grabbing the cut grass and piling it up by the back stop.
 Other kids joined in!
 Pure joy running back and forth, back and forth to make a grass pile.


 She missed this one but not the next one!


No comments:

Post a Comment