Sunday, July 14, 2013

Cruising for a Cause Motorcycle Ride July 2013

Every year Windermere Real Estate North organizes a benefit motorcycle ride.  It is free to all riders.  Dan Pasby does a great job getting sponsors for the ride and the agents chip in too.  Money raised goes to the YWCA.  There is a silent auction and raffle tickets for prizes too.  Lots of pictures to see that don't need many words.  What a great group of people Mike works with.  I could feel the love!
 I went on this ride last year and sometimes I say I remember but I don't think I really do.  The blog pictures from last year helped!


I love together pictures.
 Yes, you are really seeing this!
 There is a precious grandson hiding under that blanket.


 Yes!









 Jackie and Jack!
 This is Dan, the chief in charge!
 When I look at this picture I picture them saying, :"I just wanna ride, I just wanna ride!"  John Travolta in Wild Hogs.  Of course he wanted to ride because he was being chased.  Love that movie.
 Really?

 I made two new friends.  Randy and Denise.
 Time for the ride instructions.
 Everyone listened very carefully.


 Dan telling us the details of the ride.


 Our first stop in Newport.  This was a poker run so we got a different card at each stop.
 Two of my favorite men.
 I am just saying, drinking even one beer and driving a motorcycle not good.  My opinion.
 Teena and Shelby!  Manning the Loon Lake stop.


 Fishing buddies.
 There was even a little love at the ride.


 Poker stop in Deer Park where we got two cards and I discovered how bad my hand was.




 Ken was the cook again.  I don't think this would be the best job.  It was a warm, warm day.  He didn't seem to mind.  It is all about helping.
 This does not look pleasant.  Hot!  The food was great!
Checking out the winners for the auction items. 







 Love you Mike!

 You win!!!
I have been blessed in so many ways in my life.  I have been blessed with some pretty great days.  This was one of them.  A scenic ride for the YWCA with lots of friends!  I just think the people Mike works with are truly wonderful and it is a blessing to have them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment